Pay your membership dues here
Rehearsal and Concert schedules for the 2016-2017 Season of Nassau-Suffolk Performing Arts are now available by visiting the Schedules page.
Just a few reminders regarding the Nassau-Suffolk Performing Arts policies:
1. All members must register for members' email. The link can be found at the bottom left corner of our homepage. We communicate via email and it is your responsibility to check your email account.
2. ATTENDANCE: All absences must be reported by using the Absence Notification Webform. Speaking to your conductor about an upcoming absence is not official notification. The Absence Notification Webform can be completed by visiting the Attendance page. Please use phone notification only for an unexpected or unplanned absence such as illness. UNREPORTED ABSENCES WILL NOT BE EXCUSED.
3. Seating audition information, changes in rehearsal schedule/location, weather related cancellations, and conductor comments will be sent via email and posted at nassausuffolk.org. Remember to check your email and monitor the NSPA homepage.
4. WIND SYMPHONY, CONCERT BAND, HONOR BAND and YOUTH BAND MEMBERS MUST SIGN IN UPON ARRIVAL. You will be charged an absence if you have not signed in. Arrival after the downbeat will be considered a half absence. You have only two discretionary absences per concert period. School musical commitments are excused absences only if submitted on the appropriate form.
5. Attendance at all Dress Rehearsals is MANDATORY. Absence from this rehearsal will only be excused if it is due to a school musical commitment or the Assistant Director or Ensembles Manager has approved the absence two weeks prior to the rehearsal.
Checks should be made payable to Nassau Suffolk Performing Arts and mailed to:
Nassau Suffolk Performing Arts
139 The Knoll
Syosset, NY 11791